|Unit Type||Minimum Income||Rent||Availability|
|2 BR||$3,376 per month||$1,688 per month||1 unit|
How to ApplyApply Online
Seniors 62+All UnitsAll household members must be 62 or older.
Household Size Maximum Income / Month Maximum Income / Year Unit Type Occupancy
Credit HistoryApplicants for the waitlist will be screened based on the following criteria: (A) Past performance in meeting financial obligations, especially rent-paying.
Rental HistoryApplicants for the waitlist will be screened based on the following criteria: A record of disturbance of neighbors, destruction of property, or living or housekeeping habits at prior residences which may adversely affect the health, safety, or welfare of other residents, or cause damage to the apartment or development; A record of eviction from...More
Criminal BackgroundApplicants for the waitlist will be screened based on the following criteria: Involvement in criminal activity on the part of any applicant household member which would adversely affect the health, safety, or welfare of other residents.
- Alameda Point
- Smoking Policy
- Corsair Flats has been designated as a non-smoking property. No smoking will be allowed anywhere in the resident apartments, common areas, or anywhere on the exterior of the property.
- Pets Policy
- Pets will be allowed in accordance with Eden Housing Management, Inc.’s Pet Policy. Below are the basic guidelines included in this policy; however, this is not the policy in its entirety. A pet deposit of $150 is required.Only the following types and number of pets will be allowed: (A) Dog - Maximum Number: One, Maximum Size: 25lbs; (B) Cat - Maximum Number: One (Domestic only), Maximum size: N/A, Minimum age: 6 months; (C) Birds - Maximum number: Two; (D) Fish - Maximum Aquarium Size: 20 gallons; (E) Small Mammals - including Gerbils, Hamsters, Rats, Guinea Pigs with a maximum of two) Notes: No rabbits are permitted. Only one breed of pet is allowed. For example, you may have one dog OR two birds, but not one dog plus two birds.
- Property Amenities
- Community Room, Courtyard
- Unit Amenities
- Full size kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal. Ceiling fan and blinds
- All units are fully adaptable for people with disabilities. All common areas are fully acccessible, and the building has elevator service to all floors.
- Unit Features
unit area bath floor
The Application/Screening Fee is due & paid only if selected to be interviewed. Electricity, Cable & Internet
Corsair Flats II for Seniors 62+171 W Atlantic Avenue
Alameda, CA 94501
Listed on FAQ & interview letter if selected from the waitlist for interview.
Important Program Rules
The rents shown are based on current 2021 guidelines from the California Tax Credit Allocation Committee. Figures are subject to change annually when new income limits are released. One two-bedroom unit at 30% AMI will have a preference for people who live or work in Alameda County.